Do you have a flat roof and have recognized the added value of a solar power station, but don’t want to invest yourself? If the roof meets our size and structure requirements, we will lease your roof surface, finance your project, and take on its development and implementation.
With SUNOVA you lease your roof to a specialist who will perfectly match the design and material properties of the solar power station to the specific conditions on your roof. As landlord this all-in-one package provides you with the security you need to place your roof into the hands of the experts:
- You have no financial ties or liabilities.
- You do not need to invest a significant amount of time.
- SUNOVA guarantees the installation’s structural stability for the entire duration of its service life.
- It also guarantees that the solar power station will not cause damage to your flat roof.
- You are placing your roof into the hands of specialists in the design and properties of flat and lightweight roof structures. We employ and subcontract only specialists in the field of flat roofs.
- The solar power station that we install on your roof is 100 percent compatible with the roof’s sealing layer and structure.
- SUNOVA either finances the project itself or finds a qualified investor.
- You increase the value of your property in the long term by turning your roof into a productive, profit-making space.
- You pay a valuable contribution to the promotion of renewable, environment-friendly energy – a fact that you can also use in your marketing.
- You receive either a monthly rent or a fair percentage of the profit.
Get in touch with us
Provided that ...
- your flat roof has a surface area of at least 3,000 m2.
- your roof has an FPO or PVC sealing layer or is a trapezoidal sheet metal roof with a pitch of no more than 30 degrees. Both existing and new buildings are suitable.
Together with you, we will work out the best leasing model for your roof space and take care of financing the design and construction of the roof power station. To help us respond to your enquiry in as much detail as possible, please provide us with initial, important information.