Resource conservation is a core issue for SUNOVA
- Preferred use of already developed areas for solar energy installations instead of impacting the natural environment. For SUNOVA this mean focussing on industrial lightweight flat roofs.
- Installation of complete systems that work for many years. For us, conserving natural resources does not begin with renewable energy but with the selection of system components: In our installations we use only products with a proven quality and durability, backed by manufacturers’ guarantees.
- In realizing projects, we focus on the complete package: from ensuring a stable, roof sealing layer with a long life expectancy, through quality solar systems, sophisticated system design and professional turnkey services to frictionless logistics and intensive customer support.
- The most important factor is customer satisfaction.
- SUNOVA is developing into the market leader in solar power stations for lightweight flat roofs.
- As such, we participate in the aim of a renewable, carbon-neutral energy supply, consisting of a combination of solar, wind and bioenergy, by no later than the year 2035.